Our Teachers  

Posted by Dr Naresh Jhajharia

Our Teachers

I have great respect to all my teachers who taught me and I hope they will not take any offense in my writing about them here.
Well some teachers will be remembered for good reasons and some for not so good reason but I think most of them are respected, highly qualified and intellectuals.
Some of them are peculiar and some controversial, some funny and some boring and some of them are gracious and some of them carefree, so almost all types of teachers are there, Some of them whom I still remember are Maurya Sir, Kothari Sir, Arya Sir, Saxena Sir, Paradkar Sir, SB Singh Sir, Ranjana madam, Arora Madam, Rath Sir, Kadar Sir, Bhatttacharya Sir, Siddiqui Sir, Durrani Sir, Srimali Sir, S P Singh Sir, Baghji Sir,Sukhveer Sir, A C Banerjee Sir (Principal)...
well Maurya Sir is most mysterious person as far as I know, he never rub the board and whenever blackboard become filled he tries to find out places between words, and his dressing sense is also talk of the town.
Paradkar sir is always involved in Optics Experiments, Kothari Sir's Algebra class is also one of the treat one knows why :) ;
We also heard stories of Ghee being exchanged and other about our teachers but how true they are, no one knows...
well one incident I knows abt Hostel is when we all freshers wish Kimothy Sir our Warden by bending 90 degrees is laughable and many more incidents which I hope I will share with you soon.
Cheers .

N.B. : Plz forgive me if someone get hurt with any post and plz comment if so I have no intention to insult, malign any person, if someone feel otherwise I can even delete that post, so keep commenting.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin